Thursday, June 28, 2012

STC

So normally I'm attached to my camera at camp and I take thousands of pictures but this year I decided to do it a little different. My teammate Lauren has a nice camera and I let her take most of the pictures. But I do have a few!
 Before the obstacle course! Their mission was to protect their leader and they also made us look really ugly for fun.

 Katniss for the volleyball tourney. The odds were in our favor.


 Pool Olympics



 Western night!

 Pretty dress up night!
MHS for dayzz 


 Ropes course beauties!

Camp was such a beautiful and uplifting experience. I learned so much from every girl that was there and will be forever changed by them! More specifically junior girls:
Erin- Holy gosh. I can't believe you came to summer camp. And I'm so so so so sooo glad that you did. It has been such an encouragement to see you grow over the past 6 months. Can't wait to be friends forever.

Syd- I'm obsessed with you. You have the sweetest heart and I sit on the edge of my seat waiting to hear what you'll say next. You care for others so much and I see so many bright things in your future!

Mel- I'm so glad we've gotten so close over the past 2 years! You are one of the kindest girls I've met at Millbrook and I always know you'll make space for me on the stands in the maniacs section. Love you!

Silje- Gosh I'm dieing. I love you so much and I'm already planning my trip to Norway next summer. You are the coolest person I know and my heart melts just thinking about you. You've changed my life in the best way!

No comments:

Post a Comment