Thursday, July 26, 2012

mmm, it's been a while.

So I haven't posted in forever! It's mostly because my life has had a lot of things going on and I haven't wanted to take pictures because I wanted to be fully present. BUT, praise the lord for camera phones and other people taking pics!

Well, my sister got married...




This guy took me to a fine asian cuisine and watched the best movie of all time with me...

I had an impromptu photo shoot with my dog

I started and finished a really good book...

I went to Carrabbas with this guy...

I saw the Dark Knight Rises and may or may not have broken my sacred rule against monochromatism. #monochromatznick #grayongray

I helped Ali move into the Howe House...

I started a new book and am determined to finish it...

So that's been life for the past few weeks. I have a few things I'd like to say to people.

Ali- I love you so much and it has made me so happy to see you start a new life with Austin. You are so joyful and are having the time of your life. I'm so excited to be almost neighbors this year and invading your personal space constantly. Get a spare key so I can come over todos los dias! Also, your house is beautiful and I'm really excited to help you decorate. You are so special to me.

Austin- You have always been so good at taking care of my big sister. Thank you for that! You've already been a great husband to her. Can't wait to see you all the time.

K- Thank you for loving me so well these past few weeks. There were a few nervous breakdowns in there and you did a great job with being supportive and doing damage control. I can't wait til we don't have to live in different states! Also known as you better come back to the Promise Land of NC after we graduate :) annnndddd I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment