Sunday, February 3, 2013

Roomies

Last night the roomies got dressed up for various reasons so we thought we would take a couple pics!


blurry, but too hilarious not to post.
Always got to have an awkward band/family photo. 

Gardner gals, you make my heart warm and gooey inside. I love y'all so much and being roomies the past year and a half has been the biggest blessing I ever could've asked for. Virg, you are so wise and genuine. I know you love me too much to give me a pity laugh so I always know if you're laughing, I've earned it and I love that. Ashley, we are room roommates that has been one of the greatest things for me. Even though our room is teeny and we have no closets, it feels like home and a few months from now...ahh don't want to think about it. We've gone through so much together and I'm incredibly thankful for who you are.  Kath, you are a diva and I love it. You have so much joy and I love our friendship. I've known since freshman year that you were going to be in my life for a while if I had anything to say about it. 

#texasforever2013

No comments:

Post a Comment