Monday, September 16, 2013

Remember when I once blogged?

Hello blog world. I've decided to come back for more. A lot has changed since I've been in this special place. Well...I got engaged to this beautiful man
It's becoming more and more real that I get to marry him in almost 9 months! Here are some random pictures from the past few months.
LeGrone/Langkamp post engagement! 
All the bests celebrating engagement and new job! By the way, the main reason I never update this thing is because I'm so busy with my job as a math teacher at Cary High. It is going really well right now...the hardest thing EVER, but I'm really enjoying it!
             
my brother by bond and my brother by blood. Love these two.
   
Literally can't wait to marry Keith! It is such an exciting year of celebration and anticipation. 

Ali and Austin got a puppy! Atticus Finch Howe. If you've ever heard of instagram or facebook, you've seen this pup. #attiehowe


At the Auburn Mississippi State game. These are good looking people!

:)


And an Auburn victory! What a stressful game. War eagle!

 I'm going to try my best to update this thing when I can. I've got a crazy life ahead of me! A crazy but GOOD life. 

Hopefully more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment