Thursday, April 23, 2015

the love that we've made.

Keith and I went to see a band that we like called Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors this weekend. The real treat was watching the opening band called Humming House.

This song is the best way I can explain my feelings for Keith LeGrone

Well I'll give you your dreams as best as I can
And I'll clean up the dishes, the pots and the pans
And I promise to hold you
And I promise to dance
Oh I promise with every ounce that I have

Now I might be getting older I might be going gray
The years have made it clearer to me
I might lose my mind and I might fall from grace
But this love that we've made will never fade
No a life built of love will never break

I'll take you to England and I'll take you to Spain
I'll take you to places with the funniest names
But I won't take for granted everything that we have
No I promise to never do that

Now I might be getting older I might be going gray
The years have made it clearer to me
I might lose my mind and I might fall from grace
But this love that we've made will never fade
No a life built of love will never break

k,

you never look at this thing anymore because we're married and you don't have to check my blog to know what's going on with me. this is a good thing. but just in case you ever get lonely at work and find yourself on this post, I want you to know that I love you and you are the best husband. thank you for doing the dishes and for dancing with me in our tiny apartment. see you soon, LeGrone.

n

No comments:

Post a Comment