Friday, June 5, 2015

Bo knows swimming

If you have watched the news recently, you have seen Houston's tendency to flood. Every time it rains, there are gigantic pools of water on the side of the road for several days. Bo Jackson LeGrone LOVES these nasty, muddy, road puddles. When we take her on walks, she spots the puddles and looks like she just wants to take a sniff at first. Then, she starts running around as fast as she can through the water, which inevitable causes her to fall over and covers herself with this disgusting water. I wanted to give her an opportunity to swim in some real water. Let's just say, she loved it.
After a week vacation in Paradise, Keith was having a tough week getting back in the swing of things at work. He splits his time in between Friendswood (south of Houston) and the Woodlands (north north north of Houston). So on top of his long hours, he always has a horrible commute no matter where he works. So I had an idea yesterday. Just south of Friendswood is an island on the Gulf called Galveston and I decided that I was going to pick Keith up from work and bring Bo to swim. We ate dinner on the Seawall and then watched our sweet pup have the best time ever.




Y'all, I'm obsessed with this pup. I have a weird gene in my DNA that causes me to revert to a 5 year old version of myself that treats animals like stuffed animals. I talk in this really weird voice, squeeze her as tight as I can, and force her to cuddle with me. I even do this weird thing where I bite the inside of my mouth because I'm overwhelmed with all of her cuteness. Bo would love to meet more friends and family #comevisithoustonplug :)

No comments:

Post a Comment