Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Almost Summer


I helped out a friend who works for Chick-Fil-A today taking pictures at a Mother Daughter Tea Party event. It is all so weird to me being paid to take pictures because I really feel so inadequate but it was a great experience to gain some confidence! Here are some ones I liked.
Cute girl showing off her pretty nails.
Nail painting for the girls. It was this girl's first time getting her nails painted!
They all got to take home a flower with them. I love how both of her front teeth are missing.
I came home for a short visit in between exams and Keith is home for the summer! He got me these flowers for no reason at all (which honestly, has never happened before so I get to be excited about it!) Actually it was his mom's idea, and she picked and arranged the flowers so really Keith did nothing at all but I ended up with flowers so I was happy! Should be interesting to see how long they live...
On the way back to Raleigh with Keith! Life is so sweet together. I'm so excited for this Summer!!
More to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment