Tuesday, May 24, 2011

it's been a while


Mom and Dad at Ali's graduation! Dad thinks he looks old but I think they look great.
Sean's sweet shirt.
Ali and Austin being cute.
The fam with the graduate!
This picture has so much joy and I love it. I know this group has been through a lot to say the least. And they are all still so close and love each other so well.
Laney is asian. Well not actually. But in this picture she is.
So excited for the 3 hour ceremonyyyyy!!!
Insert glistening tear here
So many graduates!
Congrats Ali!
Soooo tired.
Sean and Devin's Prom!
Ali and Sean!
I love devin.
Sean and Will.
So I've had a mild case of the middle child syndrome lately. Ali with her graduation and adulthood stuff, Sean with his high school graduation and end of high school stuff and then there's me. Nothing special going on. But it really isn't that bad because I know my time will come and I'm excited to celebrate them for now! And I'll try to be better with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment