Sunday, March 18, 2012

Instagramming


I didn't take too many pictures with my nice camera but I did get some instagrams so I thought I would post them!
Keith an I went on a romantic Dillo date. I am in love with this place but Keith doesn't really see the big deal. Maybe he'll learn to appreciate in time :)
When we were in greensboro, Keith an I got some great time with the R'mah family. They find so much joy in life and I love playing with them! And Keith morphs into a 7 year old whenever he sees them which is always entertaining.
Keith and I got some tennis in yesterday. My game was off but I loved being with him. He is really good at making me laugh when it's the last thing that I want to do.
Exciting adventures to come in these next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment