Friday, May 11, 2012

the last supper.

Tonight, I had a beautiful dinner with my roommates celebrating the last day of school. It really is the last supper for me because I'm living in the 336 this summer! So I was glad to get this sweet time with my roommates. We also decided to have a photo-shoot after dinner so here is that:







And then we decided to get a little weird, and pretended like we were a band and the following are our album covers...


Virg- I'm so glad that we've lived together the past year! You are lits so cool and I aspire to be like you all. the. time. Your heart for Jesus is both attractive and contagious and I can't wait to surprise you with  an "intervention" some day.

Kath- It has been a blessing to have lived with you for pretty much all of college. You know me so well and you bring so much joy to my life. We are so different but our friendship is beautiful. Thank you for loving me. 

Ashley- I'm not even going to act like I'm not going to see you at least once a week this summer so I'm not too sad. But it is going to be weird not sharing a room with you, sugar. You should know that I love you a lot and I couldn't ask for a better girl to be my best friend.
Love you Gardner Gals. 



No comments:

Post a Comment