Happy mothers day everyone! Hope everyone got a chance to give their mammas some loving. You brought us into the world and we want to honor you today! As you probably could've guessed, I forced my family to have a photoshoot.
No offense to anyone else, but I have the best mom.
Mom- We haven't always gotten along but I'm so thankful for who you are and how you have cared for me my entire life, even when I thought you were trying to destroy it (angsty teen years). So much of who I am is because of you. My quirky humor. My ability to say so much with just my facial expressions. My love for movies and all pop culture. My persona of the life of the party. My sensitivity. My desire to teach. So much of who I want to be is based off of the woman you are. Your willingness to always serve. The way you love Dad. Your patience. Your honesty. The list goes on and on.
I love you, Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment