I spent a beautiful fall break in the 336. I didn't take too many pictures, but spent a lot of time with people I love. I went to the Dixie Classic Fair with Keith in Winston Salem.
My favorite ride! Swings, swings, swings. And while we were up there the fireworks started. See picture below.
oooohhh aaahhh
We also celebrated my mom's birthday! She's 48, but doesn't look a day over 32.
I got her a pumpkin!
Mom- I'm so thankful for you. You are the best mom in the world and I wish that we could spend more time together. We had our tiffs in my angsty teen years, but you stuck by me and have loved me more and more each day. Thank you for who you are and how you always make chocolate covered strawberries when I come home. I acca-love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment