Part of my Christmas present to Keith was to see his main man Cam play in Charlotte. The Panthers defeated the Raiders and my love for football was reinforced. I didn't get to go to many State games this year and I forgot how much I loved the sport. I'm still not in love with the NFL, but watching Cam on that field felt good.
Merry Christmas from the Panthers!
Nice try Raider man...
Of course, Cam gave his TD football to an Auburn fan in the crowd. War eagle!
A couple got engaged a few rows behind us!
Merry Christmas Keith! I love you so much and can't imagine this crazy world without you. Sorry those shoes were too big, hope this helped make up for it. Can't wait to see how much our lives will change in the next few months. Wouldn't want to go through it with anyone else.

No comments:
Post a Comment