
Sweet Jake playing in the grass. I went to church with Keith and his family this morning and really enjoyed being able to spend that time together. I'm so excited to see what God does in our relationship this summer. Anyway, after church I saw the dogs laying outside and decided to have a photoshoot with them. Of course Ellwood just sat at a distance and creepily watched, but Jake loved the attention.

The cutest dog to ever live.

I love how he is peaking through the grass.

Just a pretty flower in my back yard.

I've been waiting to share this part. I think I may have started a new tradition today. I've called it sunday baking with Jesus. I found this new blog that has a bunch of amazing baking recipes and I thought that every sunday I could pick a recipe and bake it and while it's cooking I can have a quiet time with Jesus! We'll see how long it lasts but I'm excited about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment