
Also, Sean graduated high school!

I was so honored to take some of my closest girls from Millbrook to Windy Gap for a week of summer camp. It was so tiring but was an amazing time and really one of the best weeks I've ever had (not just saying that). Also this is the cute middle part Lily gave me. This was my present for her 16th birthday.

We did where's waldo for the volleyball tournament. We were GOD awful but we had fun looking so cute :)

I love this picture of Jason and his guy Matt. He loves those guys so well.

Cute artsy pic of Allyn. Yay young life.

James for tableau-the western night. Nice mustache.

God's beautiful creation. Hiking up that mountain was rough but seeing this image in the end was so worth it.

I LOVE this picture. She is the most joyful person ever. Sorry I can't put all 800 pictures I took on the trip and can't describe just how amazing it was, but know that it was glorious. The girls were so ready to bring their walls down and be real with each other and we've all shared stuff about our lives that none of us have told hardly anyone. These girls are amazing and I can't wait to see God grow in their hearts in these next few years!
No comments:
Post a Comment