Thursday, June 2, 2011

A wedding to remember and badin


This past weekend was my college life leader's wedding in Beaufort, North Carolina, aka THE BEACH! So Kathy has a beach house near there and we got to spend some great quality time laying out before the wedding! These are her pretty feet and the beautiful beach.
This is Mary on her beautiful day! She looks absolutely gorgeous. And even prettier in person, if you can believe it!
This was taken during their first dance. It was to none other than Corey Smith's "First Dance." I love watching Clint and Mary interact because their love for each other and for Jesus radiates from them. I'm so excited to see what God does in their marriage!
I absolutely love this picture of Mary and her step dad dancing with the flowers and the champagne in front! He was quite the dancer!
Keith's birthday spent at the lake!
Jake likes his sunscreen. and burly beards.
:)
awww they love each other haha
me and ash jumping off the dock.
classic Jake. making us all laugh.
Birthday cake for Keith and his brother Jake. It's weird to think that we're not teenagers anymore!
Also, I've just started training this week for Lifetouch in doing senior photography which has been very humbling to say the least. I'm the only person in training that hasn't ever been involved in formal photography. Everyone has either been doing it since 1985 or majored in it in college. And I have a whole lot of nothing under my belt! BUT I've loved everything we've done so far. They really allow the learning process to occur naturally and have helped me realize that it's okay to be wrong. It's okay to make mistakes. No one in that office expects everything from me. So even the slightest thing I do right is a victory. Which is kind of like the way Jesus looks at us I think. He doesn't expect us to be perfect and is overjoyed when he sees us trying and gently shows us the way to success. A life of success. More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment