Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat...OOH!


Christmas is upon us! I just liked this picture because of the lights in the background! Also I'm playing piano in this shot if you can't tell. I've been practicing a lot more with singing and playing at the same time :)
We had a family Christmas party at our house and all my closest friends came over which was so much fun. Sloags came all the way from raleigh for that shin dig.
Victoria...literally the best. She always laughs at my jokes even if they are the farthest thing from funny. I never laugh as good and often as I do when I'm with Vics. She rocks.
Seth wrestling Keith. Literally funniest thing ever. "I've got you right where I want you" grunts Keith as he's getting whooped.
I got the honor of being invited to go with Keith's family and the R'mah Family to their annual tradition of Christmas bowling. This is Jin Su, being cute in Keith's driveway. He has brief moments when he's sweet like this but mostly he just screams as loud as he can and cries. He's in his "terrible twos" but he's the toughest two year old I've ever seen.
Tula posing with his ornament on the chalk drawn Christmas tree in the LeGrone driveway. He loves getting his picture taken and always calls me Princess, which is a win-win for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment