
I had a sleepover for some of my Junior girls at Millbrook and it was the bomb. Those girls mean so much to me and I don't know what I would do if I wasn't a young life leader. The joy I feel when I spend time with them is amazing.

This is a picture of all of us. Thats lily in the front...I don't think she was feeling the group pic. Forgot to mention, the morning of the sleepover, I called the young life house to make sure that we could still have the sleepover there and found out that another school was having a sleepover. I was so stressed and was about to rip someone's head off. Then Austin came to my rescue. He helped transform my house into a dance club movie theatre that was ten times better than the yl house would've been. So Austin, if you ever read this, I'm real thankful for you. Can't wait to call you my brother.

So me and Keith went on a romantic date in Raleigh and had a game night with our friends afterwards (Balderdash, best game ever). I love being with Keith on a normal basis. It's like I have a boyfriend or something! He treats me right and I love him.

bahh third young life picture of this post, but I love them so much!! This is our candid laughing picture brought on by one of Jenny's Helen Keller jokes. They're wrong, but they're funny. Also, Keith got the honor of coming to my club and meeting all of my young life girls! I think he was slightly overwhelmed, but it meant the world to me that he came and saw me do something that I'm crazy passionate about. I'm going to miss these girls over this break!

Go pack!
No comments:
Post a Comment