Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Spontaneity


Keith and I went golfing today! Well we hit balls. It was so much fun and as you can see, Keith is a stud. I'm not very good but I had an excellent teacher and even got a few 80 yarders! We are making an effort to not be boring while we see each other. It's really easy to just say, lets just watch a movie, or why don't you just come over to my house, which is always fun but we want to be exciting and do fun thing! So check this off my bucket list.
Undercover Santa. :) He's going to be embarrassed.
We spent that night with our two friends Seth and Maggie at the Tanglewood Christmas light show. Get this: They've been dating for longer than me and Keith! They have like 4 months on us! But anyway it was so much fun and Maggie is literally crazy. She literally contemplated hopping a fence just so she could run through the string of lights. We need to take lessons from her on spontaneity. I think we decided our next date we would go deer humping. (Where you position deer on people's lawns to look like they are humping...more to come on that).
I could not get the settings right at first, but Keith likes these ones better than the right ones.
Beautiful lights
trippy
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment