Sunday, January 8, 2012

Endings


I've been thinking a lot about endings lately. I had a profound thought the other day. I was watching a GREAT movie (warrior, rent it you will not regret it) with my brother, and he kept trying to guess the end of the movie and it was driving me crazy. Why couldn't he just enjoy the ride and let the magic mystery of the movie unfold instead of trying to figure it all out? And then I realized that I do the same thing with my life ALL the time. I always want to know what's going to happen next. I have 2 planners. It gets in the way a lot because often times I can't truly enjoy where I am in the movie of my life because I'm too focused on the ending. Well guess what? I'm enjoying the ride. Also, me and Keith went on a romantic dinner date downtown tonight. it was magical.
Yes he was doing a semi-split to get on my level for this picture but it  makes the picture look so much better when both our faces are in it!
Pretty pretty
We don't do kissy pictures that much but we thought what the heck. And since we were using my tripod I got for christmas we weren't too embarrassed. :)
Cheesy I know. But hey, I like cheese every once in a while.
Also, something terrible happened this weekend. A girl from the school I lead young life at, Liz Molloy, died in a car accident. A lot of my girls were good friends with her and I even got to meet her a couple of times. I ask that anyone who reads this send up a prayer for the Molloy family and Garrett Prince and his family. Pray that God uses this terrible and tragic event to bring life and His glory to MHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment