Ali's twenty third birthday was yesterday and we went out to dinner to celebrate her!
Even though I loathe this pizza, I love Ali. So I sucked it up and went.
Surprise!! We love you Ali!
Ali- Thank you so much for being my big sister. You take care of me so much and have found a way of pushing me out of my comfort zone and making me feel so loved and safe at the same time, and I love you for that. You are in pretty high demand these days and I'm so thankful that you have found a place for me in your busy and important life! (Middle child syndrome).
Also, here's a pretty picture of the sun from leader weekend.
Also, happy birthday Jake Sipe. That is if today really is your birthday. I can never remember if it's the 9th or the 29th...You're 22!







No comments:
Post a Comment