Special shout out to Jake LeGrone for getting his Eagle Scout! It is such a huge accomplishment and it was so cool to see all his friends and family come together and celebrate him. Here's some snapshots of the day.
Jake's Eagle Scout project!
Po and Lily!
Mrs. L and her friends
The whole troop!
Afterwards, we went back to the LeGrone's for a delicious dinner and played a sick game of kickball and I was the designated photographer so here's what I got.
Santigo is always ready to play
Po and Maggie
Santigo and Jack
Sara looking beautiful
Look at that facial expression.
Face of a champion.
Caught a picture of Sama!
He loves playing with these kids.
#keithnation
Tula taking a break
Po looking like a model.
brothers :)
Jin Su!
Jake- I'm so proud to know you! Can't wait to see all the great things you do in life. With this Eagle Scout and your working out every morning, I think you could take Keith in a physical fight! Know that I'm always rooting for you!
What can I say, Nicola? You captured the day beautifully.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for carrying the burden of the family photographer.
These are a true gift to me!
love, Mrs. L.