I'm so annoying. 3 posts in one day. But I can't contain this.
For those of you who haven't heard, there has been a really terrible car accident that has happened with girls from Broughton high school. There were 4 girls and 2 of them are still hospitalized. Janie is in a coma and there haven't been many answers about what is to come. I came across her mom's blog and it is so heavy but so real and rich and filled with truth. Please be praying for anyone and everyone involved. Lord, they need you so badly. We all need you every moment of everyday, Jesus. You have a love that covers us in our joy, our doubt, our resentment, our adoration, and the list goes on and on. I have always loved this song and it was so incredible to here John Mark McMillan talk about where his inspiration came from. It's kind of a long one but so freeing.
If His grace is an ocean, we're all sinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment