Sunday, November 4, 2012

13.1

So today, I did something. I ran a half marathon. If you've been in my life at all the past few weeks you have probably heard about how stressed out I was about it. I talked over and over again about how I didn't think I could do it and that I was just going to quit. But with the encouragement of these awesome people...
 
...I was able to do it! Seriously I have the most encouraging friends and family and could not have done it without their sweet words of affirmation! Not to mention the other members of my fan club...
 (sorry for the profanity, hehe)
And my favorite sign...
Here are just a few more clips from the day! I had so much fun (except mile 11-13) and really want to do another one!
                            
And Happy 49th birthday to the best Dad in the world!!
(trying to make a 9 so her would make a 4...49, get it?)
Anyway, thank you to everyone who has encouraged me along this rough road! I'm so blessed to have such great people in my life!

2 comments:

  1. GO Nicole. I'm so proud of you for doing such a hard thing. Glad your family and so many friends were there to support you.
    Love you, Mrs. L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mrs. L! Your words are so encouraging and affirming! So glad to have you in my life!

    ReplyDelete