Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Keith Jacob LeGrone

This stud graduated from college this weekend...
I had the honor of riding down with his family to watch him walk across the stage and receive honor and recognition for all of the hard work that he has done the past four years.

Everyone was joking on him for having so many cords and medals around his neck. I love this one because they kept saying "Please stand up and be recognized for (insert academic honor here)" and Keith had to stand up every single time. If you look closely you will see that one of his frieds fist bumped him because he had to stand up so many times. 
:)
He was really worried his cap was going to fall off haha
Love this sweet pic of him and his Grandma. She is probably the sweetest most amazing woman I've met thus far in my life.
This is Keith's Grandpa, "Pops." This is one of Keith's biggest role models and I loved seeing them spend time together this weekend. 
Sweet LeGrone boys.
Congratulations Big G. You are an incredible excuse for a human being. I'm so lucky and honored to know you and I understand so much more how you have grown into the man you are based on how much your family loves you. I love you and I love love love your family. I am so excited for a day when I can fully be a part of it. If you grow up to be anything like the men and women in your family than you are going to have a tough time getting rid of me. You have worked so, so, SO hard these past four years. And based on all that bling around your neck and your plans to go to Duke in the fall, I think that hard work has been rewarded. Enjoy this time in your life. Take some time to soak in rest after all you have done. You deserve it. Can't wait to see the places you'll go from here. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll be able to hold your hand along the way. 
Also, remember my first time at auburn?
War Eagle.

No comments:

Post a Comment