I graduated from NC State this weekend...
Photo creds to Keith LeGrone on this one! I was so proud! Here are some other pics from the day
I will close with the State Alma Mater. Imagine me screaming it in a british accent for the full effect.
Where the winds of Dixie softly blow
O'er the fields of Caroline,
There stands ever cherished, NC State
As thy honored shrine.
So lift your voices loudly sing
from hill to ocean side!
OUR HEARTS EVER HOLD YOU, NC STATE
In the folds of our love and pride!
Go pack.
Two down and one to go...
I loved spending time with friends and family on this special day. I felt so special and treasured and I'm so thankful for that. Today...it hit me. Like a ton a bricks. College. Is. Over. Don't get me wrong...I'm SO excited about what is to come. For the past 22 years, I have known foundational things about my life. Elementary school. Middle school. High school. College. Period. What comes after this has always been unknown and seemingly very far away. And here I am. at this next stage of life that has so much uncertainty. There are so many exciting, wonderful, and beautiful things in this abyss of unknown and I am truly trusting that the Lord has good plans for me. That being said...I am very sad that college is over. I've learned so much and made the best friends that will be in my life til the grave. I have loved the pseudo independence without major responsibility. I have loved being in ministry and learning about Christ's love for me and what that means in my life. I can't say enough about how excited I am for the future, but I am having a difficult time ending this amazing chapter in my life. BUT God is good and I know that everything is perfect in its own time so I'm trusting that good things are coming! Maybe even better than college.I will close with the State Alma Mater. Imagine me screaming it in a british accent for the full effect.
Where the winds of Dixie softly blow
O'er the fields of Caroline,
There stands ever cherished, NC State
As thy honored shrine.
So lift your voices loudly sing
from hill to ocean side!
OUR HEARTS EVER HOLD YOU, NC STATE
In the folds of our love and pride!
Go pack.








No comments:
Post a Comment