Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Celebrities and Mill gals


Yesterday I was doing work outside on that beautiful sunny day and happened to see a line of people right out in front of my dorm and was wondering why. Only to find out that Danny McBride (aka Rico from Hot Rod) was coming to state and signing autographs! So I met a celebrity and got his autograph made out to my brother Sean because his birthday is this saturday! (A week before mine).

ahh it was so hard to figure out which picture to use and I just had to do this one. This is one of the girls I got dinner with tonight and her name is Allyn. Seriously, she is one of the most beautiful (inside and out) girls I’ve ever met. From the moment I met her she was nothing but kind to me, which is so refreshing because most 16 year old girls are not like this at all. She is so welcoming and everything amazing.
And now a shout out to the rest of the girls
Michelle: You can see her arm in this picture but I wish you could see her face because she’s gorgeous. Tonight was the first time I saw her in a real long while and I loved every second of it. She is always so energetic and almost always has a smile on her face. I wish she didn’t play volleyball all the time so I could see her more!
Lily: mini me. She has a sass that always makes me laugh but underneath it all is a softee. She cares so much about other people and makes an effort to make everyone feel loved. Even if that means giving a smiling hello to an 80 year old man sitting by himself in Chick Fil A on a thursday night. She is SO crazy and I love her so much.
Lauren: This one I’ve known the longest. Going on the freshman ski trip with her was an adventure and we got to share the experience of going to camp together this past summer! She is always so joyful and has a toughness and strength about her that I hope to have someday!
Melissa: I haven’t known her for very long but from what I’ve seen she’s AMAZING! She’s always down for doing anything and is so much fun to be around. I love teaching her new things, like how to fill her car with gas for the first time. :) Can’t wait to get to know her even more.
All in all. I love Millgals. So excited that I get to be friends with these lovely ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment