Friday, March 4, 2011

New car, new life.


This is my teammate Jason, the hipster. Blipster, if you will. And this is his new car. Remember that one time when I wrecked his other one? Well this is his new one. It’s so nice and I’m so happy to see all these great new things come into Jason’s life. Jason: I’m sorry for killing Patch. I know we said that I wouldn’t say sorry anymore, but I am. I really am. I’m sorry that because of me,  you’ve been car-less since November putting you through so much stress. You’ve shown me so much grace through this and I’ve learned so much about my weaknesses in my relationship with Christ which is such a blessing. Because now I know where God can work in me. So many bad, awful, terrible things happened because of that night. But I know that God works for the good of those who love him. And we love him. And he’s been in this every step of the way. I’m so thankful for you and how you have shown me Christ in all of this. I hope I can show him to you sometime. Rejoice Nig.

No comments:

Post a Comment