Monday, March 14, 2011

...so it's been a while!

This is a picture of the Sandy Cohen on Disk 3 of OC Season 1. Sean Langkamp and I watched this one night over SB and it was amazing. #Ihavenolife #Iusehashmarksbecauseihaveatwitter

Went to Sticks and Stones with my family one night! This is a pizza place in downtown Greensboro that is trendy and SO good. Service…not so good. They’re really slow over there. But pizza=supreme.

Jake Langkamp, living the life. I didn’t know what to take a picture of and when I’m in Greensboro and don’t know what to take a picture of it always ends up being one of Jake. Also, I went to Northwest this day, plus a few other ones, to do field experience for teaching fellows and it was SO cool being back there and looking at some of my past teachers from a different perspective.

First night of babysitting at the Huck’s house! They left at 6:45 the next morning so getting up was that early was pretty interesting. BUT I did it, so go me!

Lexie and Hudson: the beautiful children I got to babysit!

Ashley came to visit me while I was babysitting and this is her being mesmerized by the kid’s 3D Star Wars book. #she’safreakbutiloveher

This was from our day of fun on Saturday and Hudson is holding the program for Seussical the Musical at their school, St. Pius X. He was happy to be there at this point of the night but if I got a picture 30 minutes later he was BEGGING me for us to leave. Lexie, however, loved it.

Keith LeGrone posting it up in la 336. So excited for Thursday when he comes to Raleigh!



No comments:

Post a Comment