This was from tuesday night at Jason's. He made our team dinner and this was Antonio helping him cook.
He made Fajitas and this nacho thing that was seriously delicioso. He even made me a belated birthday cake. So kind to me.
If you really knew me, you'd know I have a thing for sunsets. More specifically: sunsets at Badin Lake. This was the perfect sunset to start of a relaxing time at the lake with the family.
You know it wouldn't be a trip home if there wasn't a picture of the dogs on the blog. Ellwood's working the camera.
I know I'm putting so many rando's on here. But I love it. These are some pebbles and a leaf on the shorline of the lake.
Attempting the dirty dancing move. It ended badly for Austin's "mid-section" if you know what I mean.
This is Meghan Reasons. If anyone asks, I just tell them she's my little sister. I love this girl so much and think she is amazing. I'm so excited to spend some qualtime with her this summer.
Because we're at the lake, we don't have a church to go to. So we (My family and the Reasons family) celebrated easter by waking up for sunrise and Ali read from the bible and told us why we celebrate easter. I just love the look on the parent's faces.
Devin's peel-y back. Yummy.












No comments:
Post a Comment