Monday, April 25, 2011

Things


So I've been borderline obsessed with this new blog recently called "Enjoying the Small Things" by Kelle Hampton. She blogs about her life as a mother to two beautiful girls (one of them has down syndrome) and posts beautiful (actual professional) photographs of her day to day life and intertwines these pictures with her own writing. In doing all this she tells the story of her life. I like to think that that is kind of what I do on here and seeing the legit stuff she does really inspires me. Makes me feel like my pics suck but inspires me nonetheless. Here is a link to her blog if you're interested http://www.kellehampton.com/ if it's your first time go to the link that says "Start here if you're new." Beware: once you start, you can't stop.
If you know me, you know that my 4 year (count it) 4 year anniversary with Keith LeGrone is this wednesday April 27th. I'll wait to talk about all the sappy stuff on wednesday but for now: the shallow things. He got me this really nice watch! It is the perfect blend of us because it is crazy economically friendly (literally everything biodegradable...the white stuff is really corn...tell me how that works because I don't understand) which totally has Keith written all over it because he is an ecomaniac. And it is really good for me because green is my favorite color and it's fashionable and cute: two things I consider myself. (I also took this pic on the manual setting on my camera which means I'm getting better!!)
Did I mention it came with a box of seeds? Seeds to build your own grass garden. I seriously laughed for like 5 minutes. But I've decided I'm going to try and grow this grass like my life depends on it. Psych. That's too much pressure. But I am going to put forth a valiant effort. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment