Kathy’s mentoring thing got cancelled and she asked me to get dinner at the beloved Boj. I couldn’t resist and decided my life was so boring that I would have nothing else to take a picture of that day! And it was true.
This picture is at Chick Fil A after club on thursday. It was probably the best club we’ve had yet and I loved literally everything about it. These girls bring me so much joy.
And the start to the birthday weekend. This sunset foreshadowed the relaxing and beautiful weekend that laid ahead. If you know me, you know I’m a sucker for sunsets and I know that God uses sunsets to show me how much he loves me. It also foreshadowed a love that was about to happen at Smithfield’s Chicken and Barbecue between me and an african american worker there named Chris, or as I called him “Red.” It was a romantic tale for the books and he will forever be in my heart as the friendliest (almost…scratch that… definitely too friendly) man I’ve ever met.
Technically my sister took this picture but I feel like it is a great picture and needs to be posted…I’m 20! Weird right? I’m not sure I like it…I really liked my teenage years and wasn’t sure I was ready to be in my twenties. I think I can handle it now and am confident that it’s going to be legit.
Just a pic of the house. Love that place. Hopefully if you care enough to read this thing, that means we’re pretty close which means you’re cool enough to be invited this summer. So be excited!





No comments:
Post a Comment