I know it's been forever so I will preface it with this.
I suck. And my sister used my camera to take prom pics of high school girls and I was dreading uploading those. But mostly, I suck. And also, I have gotten into this new thing where I look at these really cool blogs of really cool people with really cool lives and I get discouraged. I feel like my pictures are lame-o. I can't make my page look as cool as them. Ultimately they are infinitely cooler than I will ever be. And the more time that went by without doing it the more I didn't want to, because I failed. Technically my new years resolution is broken. I didn't take a picture every day. But here's the thing. There's grace. And this is my blog. So I'll do what I want. And I'm sure this will happen again but I'm hoping I can get back into a habit because I know it will be cool to look at later in life. And saying all of this, I feel a little ridiculous because I act like people actually follow this thing. I think I'm just having one of those moments where I feel utterly dumb. But, I will press on.
And I figure I don't know how many days it's really been so I'll just post some of the favorites I've taken recently, or even ones other people have taken that are good. And I'll only write a little bit for each one. I'm very sorry it's been so long, blog. Please forgive me.
Mom and Aunt Deb, celebrating her 50th. Hence the skull.
And that's all folks! Once again, I'm terribly sorry for letting so much time go by without doing it.





















No comments:
Post a Comment