Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Birthday at the Beach.

I am on this beautiful thing called spring break. My mom, dad, ali, austin, ashley and I are at a place called Fripp Island, South Carolina. It is about 30 miles from Hilton Head, 50 miles from Charleston, and 60 miles from Savannah. It is so peaceful and beautiful on this small little island and it has been such a blessing to be here with people I love so much. Also, it was my birthday yesterday! [Insert Taylor Swift 22 reference here]. I had a beautiful and relaxing day laying out on the dock, going on a sweet and windy walk with ashley, going out to dinner at a delicious seafood restaurant, devouring a funfetti cake with rainbowchip frosting (not to be confused with funfetti frosting, don't fall into that trap you WILL regret it). I'm so thankful for yesterday and this entire trip thus far. I'm still at the beach but figure my life will get crazy again when I get back so I decided to put some pictures up while I have the chance!
 Our cute and wonderful house! 
        

     



Love these girls!
#roomskies.
         
So thankful for this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment