Thursday, January 13, 2011
"Chill."
So today, I let out all my frustration and pissed-off-ed-ness on Sushi and friends. It was exactly what I needed. It’s weird, but I was having a great day but would get inexplicably pissed at random times. Certain times, I knew exactly why I was pissed. But others I couldn’t explain. One of the perks of being a looney woman. So as Ashley (Suitemate, and Walrus above) always tells me even though I hate hearing it, I need to “chill out.” And if there is any confusion as to what it means to “chill” see photo above. Also, I hung out with Millbrookers for the first time in what seems like forever and I really forget how much I love my friends that go there. It’s like exercising. When you haven’t done it in a while you grow anxious about it and just don’t want to out of laziness or fear that it might make you sore. But once you do it, you want to kick yourself for making it so long since you’ve done it. Those girls bring joy to me and make it so much easier for me to show and see my confidence in Christ. Maybe one of these days that will cross over into my real life too. Not that Young Life isn’t my real life but you know what I mean. Love being back in Raleigh. It’s the place I’m meant to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment