Sunday, January 9, 2011
New Leaders
Tonight was my first night back in Raleigh and this picture just depicts the lifestyle that I lead here. Crazy and filled with joy. We had our celebration of new leaders tonight and had a get together at the Young Life house and then went bowling on Hillsborough street. What they do is, they take all the new leaders out of the room and they call them out one by one and their team and everyone else just runs up and jumps up and down out of excitement and pure joy that they are a family. This is a picture of Urban team, which is so exciting because their team has exploded with new leaders and I’m so excited to see what they do together. With Young Life, it’s easy to get so caught up in it that you forget what you’re doing and who you’re doing it with. I’m so grateful that I get to lead in a ministry with my best friends of college. I’m going to know them for years after this and it’s nights like these that help me remember how great Young Life is. Go Millbrook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment